Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Have Your Home Staged Professionally
1) To make more money
U.S. Housing and Urban Development reports that a staged home will sell on average 17% higher than an un-staged home.
2) Your house will sell faster which = less headaches and hassle
The New York Village Voice reported that the average time an Un-Staged home is on the market is more than twice as long as a Professionally Staged home.
3) The cost of staging doesnít cost a dime
In a 2003 Home Gain survey of over 2000 Realtors, it was determined that sellers that spent up to $1,000 staging their home recovered almost 200% of the cost when the house sold.
4) It is hard for home sellers to view their house objectively
Home sellers see their house as a homeowner. A professional stager is trained to remove the personalization and stage the house for the eyes of the buyer.
5) "Do it yourself" friendly
A professional home stager can manage your staging from start to finish. Or, they can give you a detailed enough report based on their extensive knowledge and training to have you "Do it yourself".
6) Only 10% of home buyers can fully visualize the potential of a home
This is very bad odds for an un-staged home. Remember, you only get 1 chance to make a First impression.
7) The longer your home is on the market, the lower your selling price will be
Buyers tend to offer less money the longer a house is listed for sale. The cost of staging is generally much less than the amount of your first price reduction.
8) The money you make is TAX FREE!
Take advantage of your tax free capital gains by getting every dollar possible on the sale of your home.
9) Leaving your house in "AS IS" condition will help sell the competition
To sell an automobile we have it detailed inside and out to get top dollar. We need to do the same with our home. Donít push buyers to the house for sale down the street because yours isnít move in ready in their eyes.
10) Better photos bring in more buyers
Studies show that over 85% of home buyers search online BEFORE visiting the home. Your professional stager will transform your rooms, take photos to capture the results, and pass them to your real estate agent to use in their marketing campaign.
Send mail to
questions or comments about this web site.